In 2031, Russia will send cosmonauts to the Moon
Garundang.com–The space agencies of Russia, RKA, announced that they have recently developed a spacecraft that aims to repeat the glory of the Russian space which time it was under the Soviet Union flag.
According to a statement from the Russian space agency, to operate the spacecraft recently developed, they hope that Russia will present cosmonaut-cosmonauts for their young.
Russian space agency, also said the vehicle had just they develop are human landing on the Moon.
Based on the statement of the National Space Agency, the Russian government announced a few things to the public, The few things that were announced are:
1. In 2031, Russian cosmonaut will land on the Moon
2. Russia announced to all the people of Russia, that they are at this time opened the application to be employed as a cosmonaut.
As for as the terms as cosmonauts, are:
1. It has a maximum age of 35 years, height between 150-190 centimeters tall, and weigh up to 90 kilograms.
2. Have knowledge of information technology
3. Have the ability to speak in foreign languages
4. Have a degree in engineering,
5. Never underwent pilot training, and
6. Has experience in aviation or aerospace industry.
7. Pass medical tests including tests of cross-country skiing as far as five kilometers.
8. Pass the physical and psychological tests, as well as special for female cosmonaut candidate must undergo a medical abortion.
According to the narrative of the Executive Director of the manned space mission, Sergei Krikalyov in a press conference, as quoted by kompas.com, Tuesday (14/03/2017), said that, for the first mission, kosmonov takes 6-8 people. He also said, for the recruitment, there will be no discrimination based on gender or skin color in this process.
Meanwhile, Deputy Director of Roscosmos, Alexander Ivanov, stated, application for candidate kosmonov, will be opened up to four months.
source : internasional.kompas.com